Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:22, 19 December 2010 by (update)
To tidy up the formatting of these articles, please do the following and then edit the infobox on the article's Talk page to remove it from this category:
- Bold the article title, if necessary.
- Remove all unused (red) templates, images, category tags, and interwiki links.
- Add workgroup categories, e.g. Linguistics, via the metadata form.
- Remove any categories at the bottom of the article itself.
- Check the "Content is from Wikipedia?" box if the article is sourced from Wikipedia.
This category currently contains no pages or media.