Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:10, 24 September 2013 by
Capital may refer to:
- Capital (architecture): Add brief definition or description
- Capital (city): Usually a major city, where the country's government is typically found.
- Capital (economics): an asset that has been created for the purpose of production or an asset, such as human capital and social capital, that has been adapted to that purpose.
- Cultural capital: Add brief definition or description
- Human capital: the skills and knowledge embodied in labour
- : The material and symbolic assets of a person, organization or institution that contribute to its political efficacy.
- Social capital: Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
Moreover, there is