Black Dog/Related Articles
< Black DogJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:02, 17 October 2009 by (add)
- See also changes related to Black Dog, or pages that link to Black Dog or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Led Zeppelin IV : A 1971 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their biggest selling album to date. Also known by the titles Four Symbols, Untitled, The Fourth Album, and Zoso.
- The Song Remains the Same : A 1976 concert movie on Led Zeppelin filmed in North America and Britain, directed by Joe Massot and Peter Clifton.
- The Song Remains the Same (album) : A 1976 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin and released as the soundtrack to the film of the same name.
- The 10 Legendary Singles : A 1989 box set of 7" 45 RPM vinyl singles, released in New Zealand, covering Led Zeppelin's entire US releases on both Atlantic Records and Swan Song Records.
- Profiled : A 1990 interview compilation by Led Zeppelin to promote the Led Zeppelin box set and Remasters release
- Led Zeppelin (box set) : A 1990 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Remasters (Led Zeppelin album) : A 1990 compact compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- The Complete Studio Recordings (Led Zeppelin box set) : A 1993 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- BBC Sessions (Led Zeppelin album) : A 1997 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin at the BBC between 1969-1971.
- Early Days: The Best of Led Zeppelin Volume One : A 1999 compilation album of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1971.
- Early Days and Latter Days : A 2002 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, comprising the Early Days and Latter Days releases.
- How the West Was Won (album) : A 2003 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin at the LA Forum and Long Beach Arena, 25 & 27 June 1972.
- Led Zeppelin (DVD) : A 2003 DVD compilation of Led Zeppelin, filmed in North America, Britain, and Australia 1968-1979.
- Mothership (album) : A 2007 compilation album of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979, with a bonus DVD edition.
- Definitive Collection: Mini LP Replica CD Box Set : A 2008 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin in replica sleeves, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Andy Johns : Add brief definition or description
- Cabala (box set) : A retrospective box set of soundboard and audience bootleg recordings of Led Zeppelin and solo careers.
- Snow Jobs (album) : A soundboard bootleg recording of Led Zeppelin, from 19 March 1975.