< AchillesJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Achilles, or pages that link to Achilles or to this page or whose text .
- Hero : Someone who hazards his life in a noble cause
- Classics : A branch of the Humanities dealing with language, literature, history, art, and other aspects of the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Greek mythology : Body of myths and legends belonging to the ancient Greeks concerning their Gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and the origins and significance of their own cult and ritual practices.
- Trojan War : Add brief definition or description
- Iliad : Homeric epic poem, the first great work of European literature.
- Epic Cycle : Add brief definition or description
- Achaeans : Add brief definition or description
- Agamemnon : High King of Mycenae and commander of the Greek forces attacking Troy.
- Myrmidons : Add brief definition or description
- Phthia : Add brief definition or description
- Patroclus : Add brief definition or description
- Hector : InGreek mythology the crown prince of Troy (ancient city), son of King Priam and Queen Hecabe, husband of Andromache, father of Astynax. He is the most prominent Trojan warrior in the Trojan War. According to Homer, he is killed battling with the hero Achilles.