40th United States Congress/Related Articles
< 40th United States CongressJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:19, 29 May 2009 by
- See also changes related to 40th United States Congress, or pages that link to 40th United States Congress or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Congress : The legislature of the United States federal government, comprising the House of Representatives and the Senate.
- Congresses of the United States : Numbered sessions in which particular sets of elected members of the U.S. Congress convened and performed legislative duties; the 111th Congress convened in January 2009
- Congresses of the United States, Republican majority : Add brief definition or description
- Speakers of the House (U.S.) : Add brief definition or description
- Presidents pro tem of the Senate (U.S.) : Add brief definition or description