Zombie (cocktail)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Zombie (cocktail), or pages that link to Zombie (cocktail) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Zombie (cocktail). Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of cocktails : Add brief definition or description
- Don the Beachcomber : American restaurateur and entrepreneur, February 22, 1907—June 7, 1989, who was the originator of the tiki bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that enjoyed great popularity for a number of years in the United States, particularly in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Manhattan (cocktail) : A cocktail made with whiskey, sweet vermouth, and bitters.
- Martini : Cocktail made of gin and dry white vermouth.
- Navy Grog : Rum-based drink.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Rum : An alcoholic spirit distilled from cane sugar or molasses, originating in the Caribbean and having a historic association with navies