Zero element/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Zero element, or pages that link to Zero element or to this page or whose text .
- Binary operation : A function of two elements within a set, which assigns another value from among the elements of the set.
- Ring (mathematics) : Algebraic structure with two operations, combining an abelian group with a monoid.
- Neutral element : Add brief definition or description
- Absorbing element : An element whose behaviour with respect to an algebraic binary operation is like that of zero with respect to multiplication.
- Zero (mathematics) : The number of elements in an empty set, and a digit or symbol.