Yiddish theater/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Yiddish theater, or pages that link to Yiddish theater or to this page or whose text .
- Theatre : Those areas of the arts involving performance, especially of the spoken word.
- Yiddish language : West Germanic language commonly spoken by people of Jewish heritage originating from Central and Eastern Europe and now settled in several parts of the World.
- Jacob Pavlovich Adler : International star of Yiddish theater in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- David Kessler (actor) : Prominent actor in the first great era of Yiddish theater.