Year 2038 bug/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Get the Unix Epoch time in one line of C#
- libfaketime project page - "FTPL intercepts various system calls which programs use to retrieve the current date and time. It can then report faked dates and times (as specified by you, the user) to these programs. This means you can modify the system time a program sees without changing the time system-wide."
- Year 2038 test script, Python source code
- Alternate Python 2038 test source code
- Year 2038 test, C source code
- Project 2038 FAQ
Some sample outputs of the Perl test script on various platforms: