William Raborn/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to William Raborn, or pages that link to William Raborn or to this page or whose text .
- United States Navy : Branch of the U.S. armed forces] responsible for combat on, over, and under water.
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.
- Submarine-launched ballistic missile : A ballistic missile launched from a normally submerged submarine, which has multiple engineering challenges, chief among them being computing a correct ballistic trajectory from a varying point of launch (POL)
- Ballistic missile submarine : A submarine armed with submarine-launched ballistic missiles
- Management : The act of directing and controlling a group of people for the purpose of coordinating and harmonizing the group towards accomplishing a goal beyond the scope of individual effort.
- Director of Central Intelligence : Formerly, the U.S. official that headed both the Central Intelligence Agency and the United States intelligence community; the responsibility is now split between the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (currently Leon Panetta) and the Director of National Intelligence (currently Dennis Blair)
- Arleigh Burke : Add brief definition or description
- Hyman Rickover : Add brief definition or description
- Richard Helms : The first U.S. career intelligence officer to become Director of Central Intelligence (1966-1973); also the only former Director ever convicted of a crime (arguably a technical one) directly related to his official duties