Warren K. Lewis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Warren K. Lewis, or pages that link to Warren K. Lewis or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers : A professional organization in the United States for chemical engineers.
- Edwin Richard Gilliland : A professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where he served as the head of the chemical engineering department and was considered by many as the most renowned and best all-around chemical engineer of his generation.
- Fluid catalytic cracking : A petroleum refining process that cracks the large hydrocarbon molecules in the portion of the petroleum crude oil boiling above 340 °C into lower boiling, more valuable high octane gasoline and olefinic gases.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : A private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological research.