Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Wallbuilders, or pages that link to Wallbuilders or to this page or whose text .
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Glenn Beck : U.S. conservative political opinion broadcaster and author, with a show on Fox News and a political action effort, the 9-12 Project
- Sam Brownback : U.S. Senator (R-Kansas); Senate Committee on Appropriations; Joint Economic Committee, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation; Senate Special Committee on Aging; Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources; Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe; Senate Cancer Coalition; Human Rights Caucus; Senate Values Action Team; Congressional Internet Caucus
- James Dobson : Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Focus on the Family
- Jerry Falwell : Add brief definition or description
- Bill Frist : Add brief definition or description
- Mark Noll : Francis A. McAnaney Professor of History at University of Notre Dame, specializing in the history of Christianity, especially in connection with intellectual and political developments in the United States, Canada, and to a lesser extent the United Kingdom.
- People for the American Way : A U.S. political organization, self-described as progressive, which endorses religious and cultural freedom and opposes religious conservatism
- Alliance Defense Fund : A legal alliance and information service supporting social conservatives who believe in Biblical inerrancy, and that the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects the exercise of their rights in what they term a "culture war"; partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- Concerned Women for America : A 30-year-old group with a declared mission of bringing Biblical values into all levels of public policy of the United States; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund