Venlo Incident/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Venlo Incident, or pages that link to Venlo Incident or to this page or whose text .
- Counterespionage : Active measures, such as running double agents or provocateurs, intended to degrade and deceive the clandestine human-source intelligence capability of a foreign intelligence service
- Sicherheitsdienst : The intelligence service of the Nazi SS, originally separated into foreign and domestic offices, part of the RSHA
- Walter Schellenberg : (1910-1952) SS-Brigadefuehrer, who headed the SD throughout WWII, which absorbed all other national foreign intelligence organizations of Nazi Germany; testified against major war criminals at the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg); later received a six-year sentence; commuted before his death from liver disease
- Secret Intelligence Service : Britain's national-level civilian organization for intelligence and covert action
- Max de Crinis : German academic psychiatrist who took part in Nazi counterespionage operations and a possibly limited role in the Nazi euthanasia program
- Alfred Naujocks : Add brief definition or description
- German Resistance : Individuals and groups in Nazi Germany who opposed the regime of Adolf Hitler between 1933 and 1945.