Van Tien Dung/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Van Tien Dung, or pages that link to Van Tien Dung or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Van Tien Dung. Needs checking by a human.
- Battle of Dien Bien Phu : Site in northern Vietnam of a 1954 decisive battle that soon forced France to relinquish control of colonial Indochina.
- Doi moi : Market-oriented economic reforms, in the officially Communist Socialist Republic of Vietnam, introduced in 1986.
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Nguyen Van Linh : Market-oriented Communist economist; head of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in 1986.
- South Vietnam's ground war, 1972-1975 : That period during which South Vietnam fought North Vietnam without the assistance of U.S. ground troops
- Tran Van Tra : General officer of the People's Army of Viet Nam, serving from 1954 to the fall of South Vietnam, who has been in some disfavor for writing a frank history of the North Vietnamese side.
- Viet Minh : A short name for the Communist-dominated national revolutionary movement that overthrew the colonial government of French Indochina
- Vo Nguyen Giap : The most prominent general of the Viet Minh, the People's Army of Viet Nam, and eventually Defense Minister and Politburo member of North Vietnam