User talk:Mette Frydenberg Reinertsen
Welcome to the Citizendium! We hope you will contribute boldly and well. Here are pointers for a quick start. You'll probably want to know how to get started as an author. Just look at CZ:Getting Started for other helpful "startup" links, and CZ:Home for the top menu of community pages. Be sure to stay abreast of events via the Citizendium-L (broadcast) mailing list (do join!) and the blog. Please also join the workgroup mailing list(s) that concern your particular interests. You can test out editing in the sandbox if you'd like. If you need help to get going, the forums is one option. That's also where we discuss policy and proposals. You can ask any constable for help, too. Me, for instance! Just put a note on their "talk" page. Again, welcome and have fun! Anton Sweeney 16:03, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
Some ideas for contributions
Hei Mette, welcome aboard CZ. Anton has already given you some hints as to how things work here in general, and I wish to add some more practical suggestions on what possibilities you have to contribute. For a start, I just took some of the keywords from the information you supplied upon registration, and display below the current state of related CZ articles (for icon documentation, see Template:Rpl/Doc):
- Mountain : An elevated area of a planet or moon, rapidly rising to high altitude.
- Mountaineering : The sport of climbing mountains.
- Mountain guiding : Add brief definition or description
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Nordic literature : Add brief definition or description
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Norwegian language : North Germanic language spoken primarily in Norway; 4.7 million speakers.
- Store Norske Leksikon : The largest print encyclopedia issued in Bokmål, and the second largest online (after the Norwegian Wikipedia); published by Kunnskapsforlaget.
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Oslo : Capital and largest city of Norway.
Furthermore, in case you are involved in homework assignments, please consider doing so via Eduzendium articles.
Finally, you can help future newcomers by giving your feedback on the above suggestions. To do so, please leave a note on my talk page.
Looking forward to fruitful collaborative editing, --Daniel Mietchen 01:55, 10 April 2010 (UTC)