University of Pennsylvania/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to University of Pennsylvania, or pages that link to University of Pennsylvania or to this page or whose text .
- History of education in the United States : The origin, development, nature, and functions of learning and learning institutions in the United States, including during colonial times.
- U.S. colleges and universities/Catalogs : Add brief definition or description
- Ivy League : A group of prestigious, long-established American universities.
- Pennsylvania : One of the fifty states in the United States
- CZ: Emerging Technologies 2010 : Add brief definition or description
- Julian F. Abele : (1881-1950) One of the first university-trained African-American architects, who designed dozens of important landmarks, such as the Central Library building of the Free Library of Philadelphia.
- Benjamin Rush : (1745 - 1813) American physician, educator, chemist, writer, and Founding Father who is known as the "Father of American Psychiatry."
- Middle East Studies Association : A major learned society concerned with area studies for the Middle East
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Cultivation Theory : Social theory designed in the 1960s and 1970s, to examine the effects of television programming (particularly violent programming) on the attitudes and behaviours of the American public.
- Nancy-Ann DeParle : Counselor to the President and director of the White House Office of Health Reform
- HUBO : Humanoid robots developed at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- Simon Patten : An American economist and social theorist who made pioneering work in welfare economics and social services.
- Thor Ronay : President, International Assessment and Strategy Center; Fellow, Institute for Strategic Threat Analysis and Response of the University of Pennsylvania; a Director of the Counterterrorism Foundation, publishers of CounterterrorismBlog.org; advisory board, Family Security Matters
- Jacques deLisle : Professor of Law, University of Pennsylvania; Foreign Policy Research Institute, Director, Asia Program