Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, or pages that link to Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Distillation Design : A chemical engineering book that completely covers the design of industrial distillation columns.
- Transport Phenomena : The second edition of a classic chemical engineering book about mass, momentum and energy transport that was first published in 1960.