Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ultrasonography, or pages that link to Ultrasonography or to this page or whose text .
- Acoustic energy : Energy propagated as pressure waves, through elastic media such as air or water. Hearing is the detection of acoustic energy within the frequency range of the animal detecting the energy
- Diagnostic imaging : The ensemble of methods used to generate visual representations of objects of clinical interest.
- Doppler ultrasonography : Application of the Doppler effect in ultrasound to detect movement of blood cells by the analysis of the change in frequency of the returning echoes.
- Focused Abdominal Sonography for Trauma : Add brief definition or description