Ulrich B. Phillips/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ulrich B. Phillips, or pages that link to Ulrich B. Phillips or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ulrich B. Phillips. Needs checking by a human.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- Ante-Bellum South : Add brief definition or description
- Frederick Jackson Turner : (1861–1932) Influential early 20th century American historian. Formulated the Turner Thesis (Also known as the Frontier Theory)
- Frontier Thesis : Conclusion of Frederick Jackson Turner that the wellsprings of American character and vitality have always been the American frontier
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Plain Folk of the Old South : Middling white Southerners of the 19th century who owned few slaves or none and who played a major role in the history of the Ante Bellum South,
- Progressive Era : The period of political, administrative and social reform that began in the 1890s and ended after World War I.
- Social History, U.S. : Add brief definition or description