Ugandan cuisine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ugandan cuisine, or pages that link to Ugandan cuisine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ugandan cuisine. Needs checking by a human.
- Banana : The fruit of a wide range of species in the Musa taxonomic genus.
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Uganda : Landlocked republic in East Africa, located on the equator, bordering the northern and western shores of Lake Victoria.