USS Sappho (AKA-38)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to USS Sappho (AKA-38), or pages that link to USS Sappho (AKA-38) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/USS Sappho (AKA-38). Needs checking by a human.
- Knot (speed) : A measure of the speed of ships and aircraft equal to one nautical mile per hour.
- Naval Vessel Register : The official inventory of U.S. Naval ships and service craft.
- Shanghai : (Population 18,450,000) City situated near the mouth of the Yangtze River which has long been the international gateway for trade with China.
- Ship ceremonies : Historical occasions in the life of a ship, usually beginning with keel-laying, and proceeding to launching, and, for naval vessels and vessels in a merchant service, ship commissioning; warships tend to have additional ceremonies such as change of command and decommissioning
- Ship commissioning : A ceremonial and administrative step in the building and deployment of a ship, usually a naval vessel
- Ship measurements : Cargo capacity, mass, dimensions, and other measurements of ships often have several variants, to reflect such things as pure infrastructure, but also the different limiting factors on loading: volume or weight
- Ship propulsion : Means by which vessels are moved through the water
- Walsh-Kaiser Co., Inc. : A WWII-only shipyard