USS Oglethorpe (AKA-100)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to USS Oglethorpe (AKA-100), or pages that link to USS Oglethorpe (AKA-100) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/USS Oglethorpe (AKA-100). Needs checking by a human.
- Chesapeake Bay : One of the major estuaries of the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- Cyprus : Contested eastern Mediterranean island republic (population c. 793,000; capital Nicosia (Lefkosia)), divided between Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC, recognised only by Turkey) in the north and Greek Cypriot Republic of Cyprus (Cyprus) in the south.
- Knot (speed) : A measure of the speed of ships and aircraft equal to one nautical mile per hour.
- Naval Vessel Register : The official inventory of U.S. Naval ships and service craft.
- North Korea : State comprising the northern Korean peninsula; officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea with Pyongyang its capital.
- Pacific Ocean : the largest single mass of water in the world, lying between Asia and Australia on its west, and North America and South America on its east.
- Ship ceremonies : Historical occasions in the life of a ship, usually beginning with keel-laying, and proceeding to launching, and, for naval vessels and vessels in a merchant service, ship commissioning; warships tend to have additional ceremonies such as change of command and decommissioning