U.S. intelligence activities in Chile/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to U.S. intelligence activities in Chile, or pages that link to U.S. intelligence activities in Chile or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/CIA activities in Chile. Needs checking by a human.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Chile : A country in the southwestern part of South America occupying a long and narrow coastal strip between the Andes mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- Henry Kissinger : (1923—) American academic, diplomat, and simultaneously Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration; promoted realism (foreign policy) and détente with China and the Soviet Union; shared 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Vietnam War; Director, Atlantic Council
- Salvador Allende : The first elected Marxist President of Chile.
- U.S. intelligence activities in the Americas : Activities by the United States intelligence community in the Western Hemisphere, including but not limited to that of the Central Intelligence Agency; there are major drug enforcement programs, shared military projects, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had jurisdiction in WWII
- United States Commission on CIA activities within the United States of America : Add brief definition or description