Traffic analysis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Traffic analysis, or pages that link to Traffic analysis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Traffic analysis. Needs checking by a human.
- Analysis (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Biographical intelligence : An intelligence analysis discipline, which produces information on the personnel, relationships among them, and internal dynamics of opposing organization. Its basic principles are common to all forms of military forces, conventional and guerrilla, but the methods of collection and analysis differ for different target organizations.
- Cryptanalysis : The sub-field of cryptology which deals with breaking into existing codes and ciphers.
- Department of National Defence (Canada) : The Canadian cabinet department responsible for the uniformed Canadian Forces, departmental agencies, and several organizations (e.g., search and rescue) that may or may not be part of the regular military of some other nations.
- FreeSWAN : A Linux implementation of the IPsec protocols, intended to make wholesale monitoring of the Internet impossible.
- Government Communications Headquarters : The British government agency responsible for signals intelligence and information assurance
- IPsec : Internet Protocl security is a set of protocols for providing encryption and/or authentication services for Internet packets.
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Internet Protocol security architecture : A structure and set of abstract techniques for implementing various security features, according to the requirements of a specific security policy, in Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) and Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)
- National Security Agency : An organization within the United States Department of Defense, with the dual roles of the principal signals intelligence agency in the United States intelligence community, but also having the responsibility for information assurance of military, diplomatic, and other critical communications.
- Order of battle intelligence : A subset of intelligence analysis, which produces information on the organization, strength and deployment of an opposing force. Its basic principles are common to all forms of military forces, conventional and clandestine, but the methods of collection and analysis differ for different target organizations.
- SIGINT before the Second World War : Add brief definition or description
- SIGINT from 1945 to 1989 : Add brief definition or description
- SIGINT ground-based platforms : Fixed, transportable or mobile facilities, on land, which contain signals intelligence sensors
- SIGINT in the Second World War : Add brief definition or description
- SIGINT space-based platforms : Add brief definition or description
- Signals intelligence from 1954 to 1979 : Technology and history of signals intelligence from 1954 to 1979
- Signals intelligence from 1990 to the present : Technology and history of signals intelligence from 1990 to the present time
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).