Thomas Kuhn/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Thomas Kuhn, or pages that link to Thomas Kuhn or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Philosophy of science : Philosophical study of the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Paradigm : Defined by Thomas Kuhn as an entire constellation of beliefs, values and techniques etc. shared by the members of a given community