Thiomargarita namibiensis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Thiomargarita namibiensis, or pages that link to Thiomargarita namibiensis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thiomargarita namibiensis. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacterial cell structure : Morphological and genetic features of unicellular prokaryotic organisms characterized by the lack of a membrane-bound nucleus and membrane-bound organelles.
- Bacteria : A major group of single-celled microorganisms.
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.