Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Thermosphere, or pages that link to Thermosphere or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thermosphere. Needs checking by a human.
- Atmosphere : The layers of gas surrounding stars and planets.
- Earth's atmosphere : An envelope of gas that surrounds the Earth and extends from the Earth's surface out thousands of kilometres, becoming increasingly thinner (less dense) with distance but always held in place by Earth's gravitational pull.
- Exosphere : The uppermost layer of an atmosphere.
- Heterosphere : Upper portion of a two-part division of the atmosphere (the lower portion is the homosphere) according to the general homogeneity of atmospheric composition, starts at 50-62 miles (80-100 kilometers) above the earth.
- Outer space : The relatively empty regions of the universe outside the atmospheres of celestial bodies.
- Welcome to Citizendium : Add brief definition or description