The Sunrise Arc/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to The Sunrise Arc, or pages that link to The Sunrise Arc or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Earendel : As of 2022-03-30, the oldest and most distant star to have ever been detected.
- Brian Welch : An Astronomer who lead a team that found Earendel, the oldest and most distant star
- Gravitational lens : A lens formed when light from a very distant, bright source (such as a quasar) is 'bent' around a massive object (such as a cluster of galaxies) between the source object and the observer.
- : An Astronomical survey, to find the most distant detectable galaxies, by exploiting Gravitational lensing