|This is an Orphan subpage. Details:
A - New page created
If you are in the process of starting a new cluster then:
- The following links will be useful:
B- Orphaned subpage
If you found this page by following a hyperlink to this page, you may have found an orphaned subpage or metadata page.
- What next?
- If this is a subpage:
- a) with content:
- Someone may have created subpage content without an article.
- A page may have been moved to a new location and this page may have been accidently left behind.
- The former article might have existed at "The Addicts".
- Or possibly at The Addicts, taken from the pagename in the metadata page.
- Or it was created as a stand alone subpage and never had an associated article or metadata page.
- Consider if there is a home to merge the data to or consider starting a cluster around this content.
- b) without content:
- As this page is not associated with any article it should probably be deleted.
- If the article name includes a slash:
- A slash (/) in a title is not compatible with the CZ subpages format.
- Make this page into a redirect to a more appropriate name. For an example, see GNU/Linux.
This is a bibliography of major works on The Addicts.
- Joynson, Vernon (2008) The Tapestry of Delights Revisited: The Comprehensive Guide to British Music of the Beat, R&B, Psychedelic Eras 1963-1976. London: Borderline Productions. ISBN 978-1-899855-15-5 (OCLC 234289233)