Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Teledildonics, or pages that link to Teledildonics or to this page or whose text .
- Virtual reality : Add brief definition or description
- Telepresence : The quality of sensory feedback from a teleoperator or telerobot to a human operator such that the operator feels present at the remote site.
- Sex (activity) : An activity generally involving genital contact, such as when the penis enters part of another person's body, most commonly the vagina, for the purposes of pleasure and sometimes reproduction.
- Pornography : Visual, textual, or multimedia content intended to generate sexual interest
- Ted Nelson : Early computer science and virtual reality researcher; invented hypertext while at Project Xanadu in the 1960s; coined the concept of teledildonics
- Howard Rheingold : Popular author on technology, especially virtual reality and social media and the trends they create
- Project Xanadu : Add brief definition or description
- Vivid Entertainment : Major U.S. producer of pornographic videos; generally considered to be the standard-setter for production values in that industry
- Actuator : Add brief definition or description
- Hypertext : A means of combining human-readable information with metadata about the information, with special reference to the ability to "link" or "jump" to subjects of interest; invented by Ted Nelson at Project Xanadu in the 1960s and first deployed as Apple Computer's product, Hypercard; ancestor of the Hypertext Markup Language and the World Wide Web