Sustainable development/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Sustainable development, or pages that link to Sustainable development or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sustainable development. Needs checking by a human.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Built environment : The man-made surroundings that provide the setting for human activity.
- Drought : Lack or insufficiency of rain for an extended period that severely disturbs the hydrologic cycle in an area.
- Environmental geography : Examines interlinkages between human and natural systems.
- Geographic Information System : Combined database and mapping system for the capture, storage, and manipulation of geographic data.
- Health : The default state of an organism under optimal conditions, a state characterized by the absence of disease and by the slowest natural rate of senescing.
- Montreal Biosphere : A Montreal natural science museum, housed inside a geodesic dome designed by Buckminster Fuller for the U.S. Pavilion at Expo 67.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- UNESCO : Specialized agency of the UN, created in 1946, to aid peace by promoting international cooperation in education, science, and culture.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.