Surface condenser/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Surface condenser, or pages that link to Surface condenser or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Conventional coal-fired power plant : power plant that burns coal in a steam generator to produce high pressure steam, which goes to steam turbines that generate electricity.
- Heat exchanger : Add brief definition or description
- Industrial cooling tower : Heat rejection systems used primarily to provide circulating cooling water in large industrial facilities.
- Injector : A device that uses the Venturi effect of a converging-diverging nozzle to convert the pressure energy of a motive fluid to velocity energy which creates a low pressure zone that draws in and entrains a suction fluid and then recompresses the mixed fluids by converting velocity energy back into pressure energy.
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Steam : The vapor (or gaseous) phase of water (H2O).
- Steam generator : A device that uses a heat source to boil liquid water and convert it into its vapor phase, referred to as steam.
- Steam turbine : Add brief definition or description
- Venturi tube : A section of piping consisting of an inlet converging conical section leading to a small diameter cylindrical section called the throat, followed by a diverging conical section leading to a cylindrical exit.