Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Suborbital, or pages that link to Suborbital or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Suborbital. Needs checking by a human.
- Armadillo Aerospace : Aerospace startup company based in Mesquite, Texas, with its initial goal is to build a manned suborbital spacecraft capable of space tourism, but with long-term ambitions of orbital spaceflight.
- Atmospheric reentry : The movement of human-made or natural objects as they enter the atmosphere of a planet from outer space, in the case of Earth from an altitude above the 'edge of space.'
- Ballistic missile : A guided missile which, once its engines stop firing, follows a generally parabolic path to its target, defined by momentum, aerodynamic resistance, and gravity
- Satellite orbits : The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.
- Space launch vehicle : A means of transportation through the atmosphere and into outer space; it may return, go into satellite orbit, or into an escape trajectory. Ballistic missiles are excluded