Striped hyaena/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Striped hyaena, or pages that link to Striped hyaena or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Striped hyaena. Needs checking by a human.
- Animalia : The taxonomic kingdom including all animals.
- Brown hyaena : The only species in the genus parahyaena, found in areas of Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe and south west Angola.
- Hyaenas as taphonomic agents : Theory of hyaenas as bone accumulators.
- Hyaenidae : Breakdown of the taxonomic family Hyaenidae.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Spotted hyaena : A carnivorous mammal and the most recognizable of the hyaena species.