Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Stereotype, or pages that link to Stereotype or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stereotype. Needs checking by a human.
- Arudou Debito : (有道出人) Japanese human rights activist, teacher and author; born and brought up in the United States, he became a naturalised Japanese citizen in 2000 (born 1965).
- Fear, uncertainty and doubt : A set of emotional responses that tend to make an choice undesirable, often deliberately created by someone who would benefit from that choice not being made
- Gender : Gender is most often attributed to human beings or mammals as a dynamic, complex aggregate of learned behaviors and social or cultural constructs. Gender is distinguished from physiological and reproductive sexual traits, i.e. that individuals are male or female.
- Prejudice : An unjustifiable bias in favour of or against a particular individual or group.
- Received Pronunciation : British English accent that developed in educational institutions in the nineteenth century and is associated with the wealthy and powerful in the United Kingdom, rather than a geographic region, and which few British people actually use; 'refined' RP, even rarer, is colloquially referred to as 'posh'.
- Superhero : Fictional figure, especially in a comic strip or cartoon, endowed with superhuman powers and usually portrayed as fighting evil or crime.
- Yorkshire : Region of northern England and the United Kingdom.