Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Steradian, or pages that link to Steradian or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Steradian. Needs checking by a human.
- Black-body radiation : An object or system which absorbs all radiation incident upon it and re-radiates energy.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Polygon : Two-dimensional geometric closed figure bounded by a continuous set of line segments.
- Radiance : The radiant energy emitted per unit time in a specified direction by a unit area of an emitting surface.
- Solid angle : The generalization of the angle concept from the plane to space, measured in steradians (sr).