Squash (food)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Squash (food), or pages that link to Squash (food) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Squash (food). Needs checking by a human.
- Cucumber : An Asian vine related to squashes that is cultivated for its fruits, which may be eaten raw, pickled or cooked.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- K'iche' : A Maya ethnic and linguistic group from the highlands of Guatemala, primarily to the north and west of Lake Atitlán.
- Milpa agriculture : A form of swidden agriculture that is practiced in Mesoamerica. Traditionally, a "milpa" plot is planted with maize, beans, and squash.
- Plymouth Colony : English colony in North America, 1620-1691, until it was absorbed by Massachusetts.
- Pollination : Process by which pollen is transferred in plants from the male reproductive organ (stamen or staminate cone) to the female reproductive organ (pistil or pistillate cone), thereby enabling fertilisation and sexual reproduction.
- Pumpkin : Round, orange fruits produced by varieties of the species Cucurbita moschata, Cucurbita pepo, and Cucurbita maxima.
- Squash (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Welcome to Citizendium : Add brief definition or description