South Coast Air Quality Management District/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to South Coast Air Quality Management District, or pages that link to South Coast Air Quality Management District or to this page or whose text .
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Air Quality Index : A number used by government agencies to characterize the quality of the ambient air at a given location.
- AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors : Description and discussion of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's publication AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors.
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District : Add brief definition or description
- California Air Resources Board : The California state governmental agency responsible for attaining and maintaining a healthy air quality.
- California Environmental Protection Agency : A state cabinet-level agency within the government of California whose mission is to restore, protect and enhance the environment, to ensure public health, environmental quality and economic vitality.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Smog : The hazy, unhealthy polluted air which accumulates over cities and other regions under certain conditions.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency : An agency of the federal government of the United States of America whose mission is to protect human health and safeguard the natural environment (air, water and land) of the nation