Somatoform disorder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Somatoform disorder, or pages that link to Somatoform disorder or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Somatoform disorder. Needs checking by a human.
- Body dysmorphic disorder : Disorder in which an otherwise physiologically healthy person obsesses about an imaginary physical defect.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Medically unexplained physical symptoms : Symptoms for which the treating physician, other healthcare providers, and research scientists have found no medical cause.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Second-generation antidepressant : Antidepressants characterized primarily by the era of their introduction, rather than by their chemical structure or by their pharmacological effect.