Skull stripping/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Skull stripping, or pages that link to Skull stripping or to this page or whose text .
- Skull : A set of bones encompassing the brain in vertebrates.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Image segmentation : The (usually algorithmic) decomposition of an image on the basis of some of its properties, e.g. edges or intensity gradients.
- Brain atlas : A reference work in which brain structures are placed in a coordinate system that is standardized for a given species or developmental stage.
- Stereotaxic space : Add brief definition or description
- Deidentification : A set of methods used to balance between the usefulness of data and the privacy of the persons from which they were obtained.