Shakespearean authorship/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Shakespearean authorship, or pages that link to Shakespearean authorship or to this page or whose text .
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Drama : A type of literature, especially plays, meant to be delivered in spoken performance on stage.
- Theatre : Those areas of the arts involving performance, especially of the spoken word.
- Francis Bacon : (1561-1626) English Renaissance essayist and philosopher who argued that science should proceed empirically, by induction.
- Christopher Marlowe : Add brief definition or description
- Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford : Add brief definition or description