Self-organizing network/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Self-organizing network, or pages that link to Self-organizing network or to this page or whose text .
- Connectionism : An approach in the fields of artificial intelligence, cognitive science, neuroscience, psychology and philosophy of mind which models mental or behavioral phenomena as the emergent processes of interconnected networks of simple units.
- Protocol (computer) : Rules for communication among devices in a computer network.
- Automatic identification system : A system, aboard ships and boats, that combines marine radio transmitters and receivers, Global Navigation Satellite System receivers, and computer control into a self-organizing, mobile network in which vessels are inform nearby traffic, potential collision hazards, and navigational information
- Cooperative Engagement Capability : A distributed computing and communications system principally aboard United States Navy warships, more than the AEGIS battle management system is often called. As opposed to the Joint Tactical Information Distribution System it does not share only the processed data from single sensors on single platforms, but shares a mutually computed model fusing all sensors
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System : A self-organizing (i.e., not dependent on central controllers) system of computers and radios, installed in aircraft, which become aware of nearby airplanes and both warn of potential collisions and give each airplane an appropriate evasive maneuver