Self-medication hypothesis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Self-medication hypothesis, or pages that link to Self-medication hypothesis or to this page or whose text .
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- Psychosis : A brain disorder characterized by severely distorted sensory perception.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- Self-medication : Medication of oneself without professional supervision, to alleviate an illness or malady, as by using an over-the-counter drug or preparation.
- Patient : Add brief definition or description
- Hypothesis : A causal relationship thought possible.