Science Olympics/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Science Olympics, or pages that link to Science Olympics or to this page or whose text .
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Olympics : A quadrennial multi-sport event organised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) involving athletes from around the world in both summer and winter sport editions. The summer event was first staged at Athens in 1896 as a revival of the Ancient Olympics; the winter event was first staged at Chamonix in 1924.
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Youth : Add brief definition or description
- Biology Olympics : Add brief definition or description
- Chemistry Olympics : Add brief definition or description
- Mathematical Olympics : Add brief definition or description
- Physics Olympics : Add brief definition or description