Routing Policy Specification Language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Routing Policy Specification Language, or pages that link to Routing Policy Specification Language or to this page or whose text .
- Routing : The process of receiving a packet on one interface of a router, validating the packet and forwarding it out the appropriate interface.
- Internet : International "network of networks" that connects computers together through the Internet Protocol Suite and supports applications like Email and the World Wide Web.
- Routing policy : Add brief definition or description
- Autonomous System : A set of routers and Internet Protocol addresses, under one or more administrative managers, that present a common routing policy to the Internet routing system via the Border Gateway Protocol
- Routing registry : Add brief definition or description
- Border Gateway Protocol : In a set of interconnected networks, the means by which different autonomous systems advertise the destinations to which they offer connectivity
- Multihoming : A wide range of techniques for providing multiple communications paths among logical or physical points in computer networks, primarily for fault tolerance but also for load distribution or traffic engineering