Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ring can mean several things.
- Ring (jewellery): An ornamental band of durable material, usually metal, usually worn on the human finger.
- Ring (mathematics): Algebraic structure with two operations, combining an abelian group with a monoid.
- Ring (fighting): Add brief definition or description
- Ring (sound): Add brief definition or description
- : An 1897 play by Swiss playwright Arthur Schnitzler (La Ronde in French, Reigen in German); could also be translated as The Ring, The Round, or The Circle.
- Der Ring des Nibelungen, an opera or series of operas by Richard Wagner