Richard Murphy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Richard Murphy, or pages that link to Richard Murphy or to this page or whose text .
- Foreign Service Officer : Career diplomat of the United States
- U.S. policy towards the Middle East : Add brief definition or description
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Middle East Institute : Add brief definition or description
- Assistant Secretary of State for the Near East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Ambassador to Mauretania : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Ambassador to Syria : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia : Add brief definition or description
- Prince Abdallah : Add brief definition or description
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- 9-11 Attack : The largest terrorist attack on the continental United States of America, occurring on September 11, 2001, using hijacked airliners as suicide weapons against major buildings.
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (U.S. state) (born 1961).
- Hillary Clinton : U.S. Secretary of State (2009-2013); Senator for New York (2001-2009); U.S. presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, 2016 (contender, 2008); former First Lady (born 1947).
- Dennis Ross : Special assistant to President Barack Obama and senior director of the Central Region on the National Security Council staff, who has served in the Carter, George W. Bush, Reagan and Clinton Administrations; Aspen Strategy Group, Aspen Institute; former Ziegler Fellow, Washington Institute for Near East Policy; Board of Editors, Middle East Quarterly
- George Mitchell : Obama administration special envoy to the Middle East; Member, International Crisis Group; successful mediator in Northern Ireland; retired U.S. Senator
- Chas Freeman : Withdrew nomination to head National Intelligence Council; expert panel, Iraq Study Group; retired Foreign Service Officer; Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs (1993-94); U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia (1989-1992)