Ramzi Binalshibh/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ramzi Binalshibh, or pages that link to Ramzi Binalshibh or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ramzi Binalshibh. Needs checking by a human.
- 9-11 Attack : The largest terrorist attack on the continental United States of America, occurring on September 11, 2001, using hijacked airliners as suicide weapons against major buildings.
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- High Value Detainee : Terrorist suspects in U.S. custody, considered to have critical information, for which the Central Intelligence Agency was authorized to use interrogation techniques beyond those normally permitted
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Described by the U.S. and by his own proud statement, the operational planner, for al-Qaeda, of the 9-11 attack; a U.S. High Value Detainee to be tried in a civilian criminal court in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.
- Shadi Adalla : An al-Qaeda bodyguard of Osama bin Laden