Quantum mechanics/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- A history of quantum mechanics
- A Lazy Layman's Guide to Quantum Physics
- Quantum Physics Made Relatively Simple: three video lectures by Hans Bethe
- Decoherence by Erich Joos
- Getting Started with Quantum an Essay for the Uninitiated
- Three Lectures by Hans Bethe [on Quantum Theory]
- From the Website: In 1999, legendary theoretical physicist Hans Bethe delivered three lectures on quantum theory to his neighbors at the Kendal of Ithaca retirement community (near Cornell University). Given by Professor Bethe at age 93, the lectures are presented here as QuickTime videos synchronized with slides of his talking points and archival material....Intended for an audience of Professor Bethe's neighbors at Kendal, the lectures hold appeal for experts and non-experts alike. The presentation makes use of limited mathematics while focusing on the personal and historical perspectives of one of the principal architects of quantum theory whose career in physics spans 75 years. [Lecture durations: 43-49 minutes each]
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Chemistry. See 5.61, 5.73, and 5.74
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Physics. See 8.04, 8.05, and 8.06.
- Imperial College Quantum Mechanics Course to Download
- A set of downloadable tutorials on Quantum Mechanics, Imperial College
- Spark Notes - Quantum Physics
- Many-worlds or relative-state interpretation
- Measurement in Quantum mechanics
- A short FAQ on quantum resonances
- Everything you wanted to know about the quantum world — archive of articles from New Scientist magazine.
- Quantum Physics Research From ScienceDaily
- Quantum Trickery: Testing Einstein's Strangest Theory, The New York Times, December 27, 2005.
- Devesh Sharma et al., Quantum Mechanics Explained: Mathematical Guide for Beginners, Evincism, February 24, 2023, https://www.evincism.com/quantum-mechanics-explained-mathematical-guide-for-beginners/
- Quantum Mechanics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- David Mermin on the future directions of physics
- "Quantum Physics Quackery" by Victor Stenger, Skeptical Inquirer (January/February 1997).
- Crank Dot Net's quantum physics page — "cranks, crackpots, kooks & loons on the net"
- Hinduism & Quantum Physics
- "Hidden Variables in Quantum Theory: The Hidden Cultural Variables of their Rejection." Online article.