Public key infrastructure/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Public key infrastructure, or pages that link to Public key infrastructure or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Public key infrastructure. Needs checking by a human.
- Asymmetric key cryptography : A category of cryptographic techniques, which greatly simplify key management, which are based on mathematically related key pairs, such that the "public" key can be used to encrypt and be freely available, and only the holder of the "private" key can decrypt the message
- Certificate revocation list : A means of detecting digital certificates that have been revoked by the appropriate certification authority or registration authority; it may be a physical list, or information stored or transmitted by appropriate electronic means
- Certification authority : An organization, part of a public key infrastructure, which has the authority to issue and revoke digital certificates, act as a repository for certificates and revocations, and to delegate some of its functions to registration authorities
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Digital certificate : A means by which the user of a public key can obtain it from a central repository, with high confidence that key is correct and has not been revoked
- PKI (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description